The purpose of this position is to consistently providing superior customer service for the aspiring musicians in our community.
• Create business by networking with teachers/schools, churches, and community organizations
• Develop customer relationships and provide compelling sales presentations based on sales training
• Demonstrate outstanding customer service to each and every customer
• Promote customer loyalty
• Participate in all areas of store's operation including merchandising, displays, and maintenance
• Additional duties as assigned.
• The ability to work as part of a team and also independently
• Good communication and 'people' skills
• A strong commitment to customer service
• The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
• Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
• Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
• Ability to work as a team in a sales presentation to overcome customers' objections and close additional sales
• The ability to multitask with customers in store and on the phone
Full time and part time Available. Pay dependent on experience.
To apply stop in and fill out an application and drop off a resume, Interviews will start immediately.
Thorn Music Center
"Building Our Community of Musicians"
(979) 260-3200 Address:
404 University Dr. E College Station, TX 77840 Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm